This elegantly designed table is resting steadily on two solid legs, has a durable HDF surface and a locking mechanism that is just about as easy as it gets. The size is big enough to hold a light weight monitor, an oversized laptop, mouse and keyboard and a large cup of coffee, but still small enough to make it a well-integrated piece of furniture at your workspace. Raising and lowering the table is done silently and easily. The table surface can be locked in 9 different positions making sure it’s available at the level that works best for you. The lightweight design allowes you to move the Desk Riser around, freely and comfortably.
More information about the Freedesk Desk Riser:
- Raises and lowers in nine different levels up to 17” above desk height and lays
flat at only 0.87″ thick.
- From sitting to standing fast and soundless
- Portable, easy to fold – easy to carry.
- Keeping both body and mind healthy.
- Mounts on top your existing desk.
- Converts quickly and easily any tabletop into a sit-stand workstation.
- Perfect for a light weight monitor or any laptop.
- Available in black and or white surface. Legs and frame in natural Beech wood.
- Fully assembled for use right out of the box.
- Developed and designed in Sweden.
Download the Safety manual and Instructions
Dimension: 31,50 x 21,26 “
Adjustable: 9 different levels
Material table-top: Fiberboard
Material legs: Beech
Max. height: 17″
Min. height: 7,68”
Max. weight capacity: 22 lbs
- How do I order?
Just press “Buy now” above and follow the steps in the checkout.
- How do I lift and lower the Freedesk Desk Riser Lite?
Lifting it couldn’t be simpler. Grab the table with both of your hands and lift it straight up. To lower it again, release the table top from its locked position by lifting it with your right hand, and simply lower it. This works just as well as for left-handers as for right-handers.
- How much can it hold?
The Freedesk Desk Riser Lite has been designed to match people’s preferences. Its height is adjustable to 9 different levels and we have tested it extensively for well above 30 kg / 66 lbs. However, as safety is of great importance to us, our recommended maximum weight is set to 22 lbs. That means you can choose to use it with a really hefty laptop, a light weight monitor AND a large cup of coffee, without having to worry about the desk’s stability.
- I am 6′ 3″ tall, can I use the desk?
After conducting market research, we have concluded people taller than / 6′ 5″ tend to find it less comfortable to use the Freedesk Desk Riser Lite than shorter people. If there is a great demand, we promise that we will work on a solution that will be available for all of you 6’ 6” plus people as well!